Our client, an established fund manager of infrastructure assets, is seeking a Fund Financial Controller for an initial 9-12 month contract. This role has come about due to the continued growth of the firm's assets under management and portfolio value. The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant who is able to independently manage a portfolio of infrastructure investments.
- Production of fund management information including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised.
- Production of annual fund statutory accounts and subsequent audit.
- Administration of investor drawdowns, distributions, equalisations, and general investor reporting (quarterly) including ad hoc information requests as necessary.
- Interrogation of financial models (supplied by project accountants) and collation of investment reports to monitor and evaluate project performance.
- Financial due diligence of target investments.
- Liaise with the Asset Management team to deal with operational issues, report on asset performance, and optimise investment returns.
- Progression to involvement with the Asset Management team and to provide business partnering role to the wider Commercial and Deal teams.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA or equivalent).
- Able to work as part of a wider Fund Management team.
- Strong communication skills with all levels of the organisation.
- Innovative thinker.
- Self-starter capable of using their initiative.
- Strong Excel skills are essential.
To apply for this role, please use the Apply button.
Please note that due to the expected volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to those candidates whose experience matches the requirements of our client. We are sorry, but if you have not heard from us within the next ten days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Walker Hamill has been a specialist finance and strategy recruiter for over 30 years. We have an extensive client group, including major multinational listed organisations, private equity backed businesses and privately owned companies. We recruit across all sectors and have particularly strong client relationships in media, retail, pharma/biotech, technology, property/real estate, leisure and business services. Headquartered in London, we have additional offices in continental Europe. For more information, please see the Walker Hamill website.