Fund Management Support
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Unicorn Asset Management Ltd
- 09 Feb 18 2018-02-09
Unicorn Asset Management is an independent, privately owned company managing a range of investment funds, including an Open Ended Investment Company with six sub-funds and an AIM-focused Venture Capital Trust. Total funds under management are currently £1.2bn The firm employs five fund managers and three operations/compliance/finance staff and seeks to outsource as much administration as possible, e.g. Transfer Agency, Fund Accounting, IT, Sales.
Performance across our award-winning range of funds has been consistently strong and Unicorn is now experiencing healthy growth in assets under management. As a result, a vacancy has arisen for a dynamic and hard-working individual with some experience in a junior middle-office role who is seeking an opportunity to further their career by joining a successful and rapidly growing investment management company.
The proposed role is wide-ranging but will be primarily focused on providing critical support to the existing fund management team. Resposibilities will include:
- daily and weekly monitoring and reconciliation of key information,
- collection and distribution of data,
- ensuring the probity of the Order Management system (OMS),
- liaising with fund administration providers,
- Inputting information to the OMS,
- Reporting and analysis of fund performance,
- preparation of investment committee packs,
- creating and updating powerpoint presentations
The successful applicant will be ambitious, enthusiastic, flexible and eager to build on their existing skills and experience. In addition to a university degree, the successful candidate will be expected to demonstrate a high standard of literacy & numeracy and will be seeking to further their career prospects by being willing to undertake the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) qualifications.
If you are interested in this opportunity and fill the requirements, please apply here submitting a copy of your CV.
Deadline for applications is 9 March 2018.