Fund Manager (Index Plus)
- £Excellent + Bonus + Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Legal & General Investment Management Holdings
- 03 Sep 18 2018-09-03
We are seeking an experienced Portfolio Manager to lead efforts in research, produce thought leadership, and advance portfolio management capabilities across Index Plus strategies
~~We are seeking an experienced Portfolio Manager in Index Plus, to lead efforts in research, trade idea generation, and risk management on a number of Index Plus strategies.
This role will involve high level client contact and the successful candidate should be comfortable in presenting to clients and pitching to prospective clients, on the technical aspects of Index Plus.
As a key growth strategy, we are seeking a bright, innovative person, who has both strong technical portfolio management skills, and a strategic vision of how Index Plus can develop as a key element of our clients asset allocation.
The role responsibilities will also include:
- Take day to day responsibility for a book of Index Plus mandates, in managing the assets and interacting with clients.
- Contribute to the formulation of the Global Index Funds business strategy by supporting senior management and other business unit heads in implementing the business strategy and meeting departmental KPI’s.
- Support the growth of the teams AUM & profitability by pro-actively assisting the Distribution teams around both the retention of clients and new business opportunities.
- Ensure our clients get leading “Thought Leadership” in the area of Index Plus.
Required Skills & Experience
- Direct Experience within Index Plus as a Portfolio Manager
- In depth experience in client-facing environments
- A strong communicator, with excellent presentation skills
- CFA desirable