One of our clients, a well-known Asset Manager in the heart of London, is looking to expand its Fund Reporting and Marketing team. They are looking for a detail oriented individual, with excellent time management skills to work with the team, creating fund marketing materials and reports.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with the team to update and fact check monthly materials
- Project Management, working with key stakeholders to manage and develop end to end reporting processes
- Develop improvements with the materials, working with multiple internal stakeholders from all around the business.
- Communicating across the business for materials and deliverables
- Support the business development team and portfolio managers with preparation and follow ups.
- Ad hoc project participation/management as a subject matter expert
- Strong academic background
- Excellent IT skills and strong knowledge of Excel. Experience with Factset, Morningstar and Seismic would be a bonus
- Positive / can-do attitude and great communication skills
- Understanding of distribution and operations within Asset Management
- Attention to detail and accuracy, and works systematically to meet and maintain standards, and adhere to procedures.
- Good analytical skills, capable of thinking logically, using initiative and systematically able to resolve complex operational problems
- Project management and documentation skills will be key