Prytania was founded in 2003 as a Securitized Credit specialist. Today the firm manages $2.0bn in AUM via a suite of investment funds and managed accounts for institutional investors. The majority of the senior team has worked together for 15 years. Headquarters are based in London and the US offices are in NY and Chicago.
Job title: Fund Marketing & Investor Relations Assistant
- Management and maintenance of presentations, investor newsletters, due diligence questionnaires and factsheets
- Assist Business Development team with completion of client Requests for Proposals (“RFPs”)
- Management and maintenance of the firm’s CRM (“Customer Relationship Management”) database, alongside external (client and consultant) databases
- Management of the company’s website
- Other ad-hoc administrative and investor related tasks
Key Competencies / Attributes:
- Able to manage and prioritise multiple tasks
- Self-starter and able to work autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Proficient in MS Office tools (Powerpoint, Word, Excel)
- Good communication skills
Experience: Prior asset management industry experience is a plus but not required.