Leading Investment Manager based in London are looking to recruit an experienced Marketer to delivering marketing initiatives across their pooled products across the global advisor markets. You will use your well rounded fund marketing knowledge to understand the products and channels they sell in too ensure the marketing initiatives are relevant and meet demands.
The role is very varied and the main responsibilities include:
- Manage the messaging and content for the tool kits, ensuring all the fund data is up to date and compelling. This would include factsheets.
- Develop marketing materials to use in all the market segments ensuring regulatory requirements are met.
- Manage the schedule of events that are run directly or by third parties. Working with the Client Groups and Investment team to develop any materials or presentations
- Manage the dissemination of marketing material used on thirdparty sites such as FundInfo or Morningstar
- Be the day to day contact for the client group and attend meetings to understands the key focuses and sales priorities
To be considered for this role you must have 3 years experience in a broad marketing role at an Investment Management company, have a strong understanding of pooled funds and understand the advisor market. You will have a strong understanding of international marketing regulation. You will have the ability to work with fund data and databases. As a person you will be proactive, well organised and have high attention to detail.