At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers. To help us achieve our vision we’re looking for exceptional people who live our values and behaviours and who can inspire others; embrace change; deliver results and keep it simple.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
• Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
• Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
• Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
• Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best
The Standard Fund Reporting (SFR) team is responsible for the production and maintenance of standard product related reports and documents, including KIIDS, Factsheets, Monthly & Quarterly reports and Cost & Charges illustrations in multiple jurisdictions and languages.
The SFR team is committed to the delivery of high quality and timely reports that meet regulatory and client demands.
The role of Fund Reporting Specialist forms part of a specialised team that manages the production and delivery of reports whilst ensuring continual improvement of day to day processes.
Key Work Level Responsibilities
• Accountable for providing a quality service or product to customers and stakeholders, using skills/experience built through significant practical experience or training
• For team leaders, accountable for ensuring the team the role supports is delivering a quality service or product
• Works within established frameworks and procedures, with the freedom to interpret them to solve a range of problems
• Delivers outputs that are clearly defined, using discretion over how to achieve them
• Makes suggestions for improvements to the work of the team, based on previous experience and knowledge of similar situations
Key Responsibilities for this role:
You will be responsible for the following tasks:
· Provide focused ownership and knowledge for the full content and delivery of KIIDs, fund factsheets and review reports production
· Ensure reporting documents are produced to highest level of accuracy and consistency across language versions and are delivered in a timely manner in line with regulatory and business expectations
· Monitor key data points, such as SRRI, OCF and performance returns, and the subsequent impacts on reporting documents
· Proactively engage with the key business areas, including Product Development, Product Governance, Compliance and Distribution Marketing
· Manage change implementation including planning, costs and delivery. Focus on managing the early capture of requirements impacting new or existing report outputs
· Manage reporting projects as required and be part of larger projects within the business
· Provide full impact analysis, including solutions and changes to business model for change requirements, and coordinate business sign off
· Maintain and manage the end to end production workflow of reporting documents to ensure successful delivery
· Ensure timely and evidenced delivery of reporting documents to business defined distribution points including websites, libraries, third party vendors and regulators
· Maintain proactive relationships with all key stakeholders and data sources providers
· Maintain and communicate evidenced MI on all core KIIDs, fund factsheet and fund review report processes
· Ensure the operating model, process maps and procedure documents to support end to end processes are updated and maintained to highest standards
· Suggest and deliver continuous improvements to processes and outputs
· Keep up to date at all times with business and industry standards as well as regulatory requirements as they pertain to reporting document produced by the team – sufficient knowledge of UCITs & PRIIPs is essential
Key Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
You will be required to have evidenced high-level knowledge of retail funds across multiple asset classes. You should understand the detail and complexities associated with funds, static & dynamic data and European regulatory requirements to understand their impact on reporting. Strong investment and fund accounting awareness is also key for this position. UCITS fund knowledge is a must.
It is essential for you to be client and delivery focused. You will have the ability to manage high volume document workflows and will have strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build good relationships internally and externally. It is essential for you to be highly organised, have strong attention to detail - both numerical and verbal - paired with effective problem solving skills. You will have excellent communication skills, alongside a positive and professional manner. You must be proficient in the MS Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), advanced knowledge of excel is essential.
Work Level: Experienced Colleague
Recruiter Name: Simone Morris
Closing Date: 24th Feb 2020
We live by four behaviours at M&G and we ask all our employees to:
• Inspire Others - Support and encourage each other, creating an environment where everyone can contribute and succeed
• Embrace Change - Be open to change, willing to be challenged and able to adapt quickly and imaginatively to new ideas
• Deliver Results - Focus on outcomes, set high standards and deliver with energy and determination
• Keep it Simple - Cut through complexity and bureaucracy, be clear and decisive and never overcomplicate things
At M&G Diversity and Inclusion is a strategic objective. We know that an inclusive environment makes us more accessible and ensures we attract, engage, promote and retain exceptional people. We welcome applications from all individuals regardless of age, gender/gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity/nationally, disability, or military service and welcome those who have taken career breaks. We will consider flexible working arrangements for any of our roles.