Fund Research Analyst
- £50 to 80K base + bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Watson Fleming
- 20 Nov 17 2017-11-20
Highly regarded business requires an experienced fund research analyst to expand their manager research team.
- Source, research and monitor fund managers.
- Asset class coverage will be about 40% equity managers, about 30% government and corporate bond funds and the remaining time covering alternative and illiquid funds.
- You will have at least a few years of manager research experience.
- Must have institutional type experience, i.e able to carry out in depth and rigorous research (or at least have the ability and desire to carry detailed research).
- Must have strong / relevant academic qualifications. Ideally some way through or completed the CFA.