Fund Sales Associate - Junior
- £20,000- £26,000
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Elliott James
- 13 Oct 17 2017-10-13
My client is a developer and global distributor of Innovative financial products. They partner with quality investment managers to develop and distribute innovative financial products to their range of professional clients across the UK, Europe and Asia.
At the forefront of the business - three core values:
- Long-Term Partnerships
- Product Innovation
- Excellent Client Service
They have strategic partnerships with investment managers across a range of geographies and asset classes and are always on the lookout for new and exciting managers.
Product areas include: long only funds, ETFs, alternative funds, property and tax efficient products.
They are a fast paced and high energy employer that has a strong team ethos. They have grown rapidly since their inception in 2012 and are now looking to expand the business development team to keep pace with business growth.
- A self-motivated individual who can demonstrate sales ability
- A strong communicator who is able to build strong and effective relationships
- Able to adapt and work within a fast-paced environment
- Able to demonstrate a passion for excellent customer service
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Preferably has obtained a minimum of a 2.2 academic degree