Our client, a dynamic Fund, Corporate and Private Client Services Provider, is looking to hire a Sales / Business Development Director to identify and attract new profitable Alternative Asset Management business to the company particularly in Private Equity / Real Estate / Hedge Fund clients across EMEA.
Role & Responsibilities
- Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Officer you will develop a sales strategy and proactively grow the Fund Administration business into the Alternative sector.
- Be the senior representative at conferences and events, exploiting networking opportunities.
- Build strong relationships with key senior decision makers at prospect and influencers.
- Create and deliver presentations for potential new clients as well as respond in a timely manner to RFI/RFP requests.
- Construct pricing propositions and lead commercial negotiations in line with agreed parameters.
- Develop strategic relationships with industry bodies and influencers such as consultants, lawyers, third party outsource service providers, IT vendors, and associations to develop new sales leads.
Background & Experience
- Successful candidates will have extensive experience in and knowledge of the UK and offshore administration market and services for Alternatives Asset Management clients (so would have a proven track record in Sales from a Securities Services / Investor Services / Fund Services perspective).
- Proven success in business development with a range of contacts across industry participants (for example: onshore and offshore law firms, regulatory / start-up consultants, fund platforms, banks, auditors, technology vendors etc) – and preferably some experience in a fiduciary environment too.
- Ideally candidates will understand the mechanics of global trading, clearing, settlement, securities lending, depository, custody and fund administration.
- Self-motivation, integrity, team player, commercially astute, and leadership / mentoring skills.
Apply now for great opportunities to progress your career in a dynamic and evolving team, and be rewarded with competitive salary, incentivising commission plan and benefits.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants responding to our adverts we are regrettably not able to feedback on all applications; only successful candidates will be contacted