A leading Global Hedge Fund ($30bn) is seeking to hire an research analyst to join their long / short equity Fundamental Equity Long/Short team, as part of their continuing international expansion. My client is a leading trading house, looking to build out their London/Paris offices and is looking for exceptional people to help execute their own strategies using the firms significant resources. Each trading desk has autonomy over their strategies, but will have access to the firms infrastructure and in-house trading systems.
- Supporting the Director of Fundamental Equity Long/Short portfolio manager
- Creating and managing fundamental equity long / short strategies
- Using own bottom up fundament analysis process to create alpha
- 2-5 years in equity research and portfolio management experience in equity long / short high with conviction in their trading strategies and high confidence in creating new strategies
- Degree level from a top-tier university & CFA qualified (ideally)
- Very capable and highly ambitious
- Excellent accounting knowledge, the ability to analyse balance sheets and cash flow statements in addition to experience in equity research.
- Extremely confident, with excellent communication skill