G10 Rates Risk Officer
- £90,000 + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 13 Jan 19
A Tier 1 global Investment bank with significant presence in London is looking for a senior G10 rates Risk officer to work as part of their specialist Multi-Asset Team. This role will have significant interaction with traders, Market risk and quantitative functions playing a critical role in investigating complex risk issues associated with the trading book.
- Core focus on G10 Rates in Global Market activities, including the investigation of complex risk issues.
- Oversight of detailed investigations and SME for G10 rates
- Key liaison with trading desk, Market risk and quantitative analytics.
- Oversight of reporting to senior management.
- 5+ years’ experience focussed on G10 Rates.
- Strong Quantitative background with numerate degree
- Very strong interpersonal skills, and technical communication
If this sound like an opportunity you could have the skills for or would like more information, please call Chris on 02075327964 and I would be happy to arrange a convenient time to speak.
Furthermore if you have an update copy of your CV, please respond to this advert, or alternatively email me directly on cjarvis@astoncarter (.com)
Keywords: Multi-asset, Rates, Risk officer, Market Risk, Strategic Asset, Trading book, Quantitative, G10 Rates, rates Specialist, Trading, Front office, Review of trading book, reporting, Emerging Markets