This is the build out of a new GCP Engineering Practice, from scratch, to cope with the rapidly increasing demand for transformation from monolithic to cloud native environments. This is becoming critical to businesses in all industries, allowing easy access to vital data and platforms when circumstances mean working one location is no longer possible. This firm are at the epicentre of this transformation, working with multiple high-profile brands and Blue Chip financial technology institutions to launch them into the Digital Age.
Google’s GCP suite is fast becoming the cloud provider of choice due to its superior infrastructure and application offering and it’s lower running costs, so this Practice is partnering with Google themselves to offer the most advanced GCP solutions anywhere on the market. You’ll be working alongside big hitters in the Tech Community, who are passionate about staying at the forefront of GCP, Kubernetes and their related technologies.
- Commercial experience with Google Cloud (GCP)
- Strong communication skills, able to face off to various stakeholders
Must also have at least one of:
- DevOps tooling experience building CI/CD pipelines with TeamCity, Ansible, Jenkins or similar
- Proficiency with Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Istio or similar Containerisation tools
- Network/SysAdmin/Infrastructure engineering experience
- Experience engineering in any programming language (Java, Python, Scala etc) and deploying to GCP
- Google Cloud Certifications
- Exposure to the latest GCP Cloud and Kubernetes technology stacks
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to world-leading training programmes
- Clearly defined career path and promotion guidelines