GDPR Delivery Manager 50k
- 45-50k Plus Benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter Ltd
- 18 May 18 2018-05-18
My client is a leading financial services brand based in Central London, they are looking for an experienced Data Protection Professional to come in and lead the delivery of GDPR across the brand for the next 6 months initially, before looking to transition into a permanent role taking the lead on future data protection initiatives
As the lead on GDPR Delivery within the organisaiton you will report directly to the Head of Compliance, as well as facing off to a range of 'C-Level' Executives within the organisation.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Operating as the Business Manager for the implementation of joint data controller requirements under GDPR
- Report directly to the Risk Management Committee highlighting and escalating any issues or concerns relating to delivering GDPR compliance
- Design and embed procedures, third party contractors and supply chain to ensure compliance with data protection legislation.
- Delegated authority from the Head of Compliance/DPO to advise and make decisions on the projects to enable the resolution of complex operational challenges arising from a conflict between project requirements and/or operational processes and the DPA.
If you feel you have the relevant experience in the Data Protection field, please apply below.