EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a GMI Business Analyst
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- FIS Global
- 19 Feb 18
FIS is seeking a GMI Business Analyst / Product Planner who will be responsible for analyzing system abilities and advising on what steps are to be taken to get the system to perform according to a given standard or specification. This responsibility extends from small project initiatives to large system enhancements regardless of whether the requirements are internally or externally introduced.
The GMI Business Analyst/Product Planner is required to manage projects from requirements definition to client delivery and will be relied upon to offer support in client service and implementation issues.
About the group you will be working for…
FIS solutions for capital markets help banks, broker-dealers, futures commission merchants and other financial institutions improve the efficiency, transparency and control of their trading and processing. From market connectivity, trade execution and securities financing to accounting, data management and tax reporting, our solutions provide cross-asset support for the entire trade lifecycle. We help our customers increase efficiency, make more informed decisions, improve their use of capital and manage risk more effectively. For more information, please visit http://www.sungard.com/capitalmarkets www.sungard.com/capitalmarkets
- Be the catalyst for coordinating and analyzing development objectives for the product. Own your initiatives. Be prepared to promote internally and/or externally.
- Work with colleagues on product development strategies. Specifically, work with Exchanges to remain abreast of marketplace activity and industry trends to determine what may need to be done to our application to keep our products up-to-date and superior products.
- Provide a level of service/support within our organization through office hours or as requested.
- Write up functional specifications. Present alternatives when possible. Audit functional specifications.
- Participate on team projects / presentations.
- Manage projects. Perform project manager responsibilities. Follow CMMI procedures for large projects.
- Work with upper management to achieve system / corporate goals.
- Participate in Exchange and Industry committees and meetings where necessary.
- Additional Responsibilities:
- 5+ years of industry and/or GMI experience
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to interface with exchange and client representatives in a professional manner.
- Ability to work in a fast, competitive, changing environment.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the software used by the department including: Microsoft Office, Lotus Notes, and Client Access.
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.