Who we are looking for
A highly qualified client implementations manager to support complex client onboarding technology projects across the full range of services to Alpha clients. The role will involve overseeing multiple workstreams covering the full scope of services committed to our clients and developing joint project governance and comprehensive implementation plans ensuring risk and issues are effectively managed and projects are delivered on time and to scope. Candidates should have prior experience on Client Implementation technology engagements. What you will be responsible for
As Technology Client Implementations manager, you will
What we value
- Lead significant, strategic, complex cross-organizational technology client on-boarding initiatives from pre-sales estimates to delivery
- Facilitate environment strategy discussion, and support delivery of these solutions
- Accountable for the design the program milestone planning and sequencing of the phases for the program
- Plan and proactively monitoring its progress resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action with the relevant teams
- Accountable for Monitoring expenditure costs against deliverables as the program progresses on behalf of the program. Work collaboratively with resource managers across STT to Ensure the project is appropriately staffed across all activities according to approved scope, timeline, deliverables; Escalate any shortfalls for resolution
- Manage risk to the program's successful outcome and change control process
- Ensuring the delivery of new capability or services from the program is on time and within budget, in accordance with the program plan and program governance arrangements
- Monitor all work streams and activities leveraging standard tools and established processes. Be responsible for adherence to project costing and management tools such as JIRA, CA PPM etc.
- Collaborate with other teams to share approaches, develop best practices, and improve team capabilities to successfully migrate clients
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Leadership and ability to bring together and influence teams across different levels and disciplines within the organization
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, decision making and relationship management skills
- Experience in managing large scale, multi-location projects, across multiple business lines and corporate functions
- Culture traits - Choose to own it, Break through Silos, Deliver results through integrity
Why this role is important to us
- BA/MS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Finance
- 5-7 years experience in IT/Technology Programs Delivery/Financial services
- Direct experience in Client facing sales process/Professional Services/Client experience
- Knowledge of middle office technology
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence, and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems, and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers