German Speaking Associate, Technology Impact Venture Capital Fund, London, UK
We are working with a top fund who have an outstanding track record in backing European companies working towards sustainability through innovation.
They are looking for a German Speaking associate for their London based team for a full 360 degree investment role.They have just closed their third fund and as such this is a fantastic time to join an impressive, and well capitalised, team.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic fund investing in innovative technologies that have a tangible, positive impact. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assisting on execution of investments end-to-end from initial screening through due diligence and closing
- Assist in the monitoring and supporting of portfolio companies post-investment
- Assist with sourcing new deal flow and building your network within the start-up space
- Super smart and keen to learn
- Good interpersonal skills
- Genuine passion for technology and enthusiasm for sustainability
- Good at working to a high standard to deadlines
- Both a team player and able to work independently
- At least a year of full time employment demonstrating the above, most likely in Investment Banking or Consultancy