Leading European Private Debt/Special Situations fund manager based in Mayfair in London with over €500mm in assets looking to add an analyst to make investments in SME sector across Europe.
After recent growth we are now looking to add an analyst to the team whose brief will be to support the investment team in originating, analysing and executing private debt and special sits investments as well as helping with portfolio monitoring and fund administration.
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate to join a successful, small but growing team with a high profile in the European market.
- 2+ years of relevant experience within a buy-side environment or leveraged finance, corporate finance, restructuring or transaction services division
- Strong financial analysis, corporate finance and modeling skills as well as natural intellectual curiosity and sound business judgement
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required as role entails significant interaction with senior company management as well as institutional investors
- Self-starter with ability to operate independently as well as within larger team
- Legal to work in the UK
- Fluency in English and German language required
If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply with a CV to email@example.com.