Global Client Relationship Manager
- Salary:75,000 - 95,000
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Permanent, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:21 Apr 18
A Tier-1 Bank is looking for a Global Client Relationship Manager to join their expanding Global Banking & Markets team. The role sits within the institutional client group (Asset managers and hedge funds) looking after high value clients: Onboarding new-to-bank clients or existing clients bringing on new funds.
- Day to day of the role will look at client requests, ensuring each of the functions (KYC, legal, credit, CDD) are working in tandem, monitoring and overseeing these processes
- Following up on their clients own on boarding requests
- Ensuring regional client managers are responding to requests. They will pull together a global team of client managers, as well as people in supporting functions (legal, KTC, credit, CDD etc.) and ensure they are delivering on client requests and the process is being pushed through.
What they want in the candidate:
- Client management / Client servicing skills
- Used to dealing with senior stakeholders, facing off to front office; proof of being able to drive things forward with global relationship bankers, CxOs, senior levels within the client; and high level of confidence
- Investment banking experience is a preference, though they would potentially consider asset management
- Global experience is ideal – working for a global company with global clients
- A lot of emphasis on soft skills – They have to show the ability to manage clients to drive relationships and processes forward; problem solving; taking ownership; being accountable; face off to different characters and levels of seniority. Solid personality and communication skills.