Global Corporate Banking Summer Analyst Program
What you'll do
Our corporate banking summer analyst program offers you the opportunity to work as part of our team, serving the long-term needs of top corporations and financial institutions. Your role during the internship will provide you with a valuable analytical based work experience focused on the financial markets that will give you true insight into life as a corporate banker and a strong platform to launch your career.
Our specialized product teams focus on corporate lending, corporate finance, mergers & acquisitions and capital markets working together with the origination bankers seamlessly to help clients grow their businesses. The origination teams are organized by country, industry or product coverage.
As a summer analyst, your key tasks and responsibilities may include:
- Developing and maintaining complex financial models
- Performing various financial analysis including valuations
- Conducting comprehensive and in-depth company and industry research
- Preparation of presentation and other materials for clients
- Communication and interaction with deal team members