Global Data - Exchanges Content Analyst
You're on the pulse of market movements and live for the details beyond the headlines. You love to build relationships and always look to provide excellent customer service. As a natural problem solver, you thrive on building innovative solutions to complex problems.
We are looking for a highly creative and motivated individual to work in the Exchange Data & Business team in our London office. This is an exciting opportunity for individuals who enjoy working in a dynamic, deadline driven environment to deliver the highest quality real-time data to our customers across all asset classes such as equities, derivatives & fixed income.
We are responsible for developing real-time market data feeds from exchanges. This includes managing projects, building relationships, negotiating contracts and providing support to our clients for exchange market data.
You will focus on providing our clients (both internal and external) with high-level customer service on all questions related to our exchanges data. In addition, Content Analysts will lead on projects to improve workflows, automate, maintain and improve existing content. You will work closely with our clients, Exchanges, Engineering and other internal teams to ensure successful support and delivery of Exchange products to Bloomberg customers. We'll trust you to:
You'll need to have:
- Provide front-line support for all exchange market data on Bloomberg
- Liaise with various internal teams such as Engineering, Product, Sales, Support and Global Data teams to resolve problems, improve data quality and on-board new content
- Manage existing exchange data content
- Act as the main point of contact for any issues with exchange market data
- Drive process improvements, and operational and workflow efficiency
- Build up an in-depth understanding of how our customers consume market data
Does this sound like you?
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or related subject
- Ideally 1 to 3 years of experience working for an Exchange or in the Market Data industry
- Ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions and lead change
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management skills with an ability to develop project plans
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest in or experience with programming languages (e.g. Python, SQL)
- Proficiency in Excel
- Excellent documentation and presentation skills
Apply if you think we're a good match. We'll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.