Global Digital Program Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Nuveen - A TIAA Company
- 20 Jun 18 2018-06-20
Based in the UK and reporting into Nuveen’s Head of Global Digital Strategy the Global Digital Program Manager will be responsible for the creation of the global (non-US) experience for Nuveen.com by driving the vision, strategic development, deployment, and support of websites, applications and integrated marketing initiatives. S/he will ensure that the Nuveen marketing strategy and brand is reflected across the digital platform. The Global Digital Program Manager is a pivotal role in transforming Nuveen into one of the world’s largest, most respected asset managers serving sophisticated global investors.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
• Manage the entire digital cross-platform life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities and optimization
• Develop a deep understanding of the current Nuveen digital framework and the future goals for the strategy by working with product/channel marketing and distribution business partners to define a superior customer experience for our world-wide customer segments including Institutional and Retail (UCITs specifically).
• Work with marketing channel leads to scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact and other key product initiatives.
• Initiate/drive qualitative customer experience assessments (Solicit feedback from customers on company products and services and Voice of the Customer research)
• Coordinate the effort to ensure “seamless and engaging” cross-platform customer experiences across key-stakeholder teams
• Collaborate to define relevant digital customer touch points including websites, mobile websites, mobile applications, etc. through participation in the creation of user flows and user experience requirements.
• Define opportunities to simplify client experience across all digital platforms, enabling greater cross sell capabilities across multiple investment teams.
• Ability to work within an agile product delivery model and drive the scoping for new digital product concepts including development of business cases, customer experience, prototype and supporting metrics
• Identify business requirements and product specifications alongside the business, technical and creative stakeholders.
• Champion the customers’ viewpoints by gathering and analyzing feedback from multiple touch points in order to optimize and ensure a superior customer experience.
• Understand our competitors, identify “what’s next” for our sites, and advocate for new technologies and innovations where applicable.
• Ensure customer and stakeholder feedback is used to drive product road-map and to continually maintain, optimize and refine product features and positioning.
• Work with appropriate partners to extend solutions across all appropriate digital channels, including mobile, e-mail and social.
• Ensure appropriate product testing and oversee user acceptance testing and support go-to-market planning in order to increase traffic and gain successful customer engagement.
• Working alongside analytical team partners, ensure success measurement plan is executed and outcomes are communicated to the various stakeholders.
• Bachelor's Degree (Master’s degree preferred) and a minimum of 5+ years of experience in a product development/management role within a digital setting.
• 5+ years of quantitative skills with the ability to link product design and features to strategic objectives while using hard data and metrics to substantiate assumptions and recommendations.
• 3+ years of experience collaborating with a multi-disciplinary team including designers, researchers, rapid prototypes, writers, and producers.
• Understanding of Web Design, Information Architecture and User Interface best practices.
• A minimum of 5+ years of experience taking on end-to-end product ownership and successfully delivering results in a dynamic and complex environment.
• Candidates should have the ability and willingness to travel between London, Chicago, NY and other worldwide locations as regional websites are created.
• Experience with Web Analytics tools, knowledge of Google Analytics is a plus.
• Experience with Sitecore Content Management System and also Oracle, if possible
• Experience with digital projects, from design strategy through execution.
• Financial Services Industry/ Asset Management / Real Estate Investment experience strongly preferred.
• Experience working in a start-up style environment, where rapid iteration is encouraged.
• Experience working with third-party agencies
• Ability to multi-task and work efficiently under pressure with careful attention to detail.
• Outstanding ability to think creatively
• Motivated self-starter who is able to work independently.
• Team player with solid interpersonal skills, and the ability to deliver effective oral and written communications.
• Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Experience working in a global, cross-functional team is a plus
• Excellent communication, presentation, and storytelling skills. Fluent in English with a proven track record of presenting to, and influencing, senior management.
• Ability to meet routinely with individuals at all levels of the organization as well as outside vendors.