Global Equity Analyst
- Very competitive
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Carpenter Farraday
- 12 Jun 18 2018-06-12
Retained search to find a Global Equity Analyst for a Top Tier, long only boutique in London.
We are retained by a highly reputable long only Investment boutique based in London.
The investment team are looking to add an experienced Global Equity Analyst to their bottom up, fundamentally driven team.
The business have been closed to new business for many years and manage circa £10bn in AUM.
They seek an analyst with a quality bias, but are open as to whether they are value or growth orientated.
It's important that this individual is highly analytical and rigorous when analysing companies.
We are looking for someone with:
- Ideally 7 to 15 years experience in an investment analysis environment
- Strong modelling skills
- Ideally CFA and/or ACA qualified.
- Team Player, someone who is able to work within a tight knit and highly collegiate working environment.
- Comfortable in making investment calls and able to articulate ideas within various investment committees.
- Intellectual curiousity is essential.