An established boutique global equity asset manager is seeking a bright, enthusiastic individual to join their investment team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small but growing asset manager.
The role will involve working alongside a small team of portfolio managers to assist in the research and analysis of potential investment opportunities. The fund has a rigorous research approach to investing and a long-term investment horizon.
- Perform detailed equity analysis on companies
- Present investment ideas to portfolio managers
- Prepare and manage quantitative screening methodologies that identify companies for further analysis
- Develop and maintain financial models used for stock selection and risk management
- Participate in wider company investment debates
- Undertake portfolio construction and daily portfolio management tasks
Ideal candidate Profile:
- 3-5 years equity analysis experience on the buy-side
- Passion for investing
- Working towards CFA qualification
- Excellent academic record with a first or upper-second class degree from a top university
- Strong numerical and analytical ability
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in an intellectually challenging, collaborative team environment
Mason Blake acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Mason Blake is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications regardless of sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.