Global Head of Information Reporting and Delivery
Where you'll fit in & what our team goals are....
In this role you will be responsible for production of reports and delivery across all products and services offered by CTI. You will be responsible for leading a global team that supports CTI's intermediary and institutional clients' needs including mutual funds, CITs, ETFs across all asset classes including oversight of regulatory reporting. You will reports directly to the Global Head of Information Strategy & Management and be part of the wider GOIS leadership team. Responsibilities How you'll spend your time....
Required Qualifications To be successful in this role you will have....
- Lead a global team responsible for the production and delivery of CTI's investor statements and reports including factsheets and KIIDs. Provide strategic leadership for the investor reporting process, and oversee the tactical execution of all investor reporting activities for products including; institutional clients which are highly complex and customized by strategy and client, mutual fund
- Provide strategic direction and bring innovative ideas to Reporting & Delivery. Expertise in all forms like digital, files, portals, and excel.
- Direct the execution and manage the day-to-day activities associated with investors reporting, including managing the production and delivery of all scheduled reports for multiple legal entities. Activities include complex and time sensitive quality assurance processes, monitoring performance and managing up-stream and down-stream business partners and vendors to agreed upon service levels, and when needed resolving escalated issues.
- Lead projects as assigned, on time and within budget, including cross team/department projects as required.
- Partner with Information Management, Distribution, Investment Teams and other key business partners to establish an effective framework to ensure that deliverables and tasks are performed by team with appropriate capacity and knowledge level.
- Ensure effective controls are in place to proactively manage risk and remain in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Manage the budget for areas of responsibility and work to identify and solve potential challenges and opportunities. Effectively manage global team needs in North America, EMEA and India (40+ employees).
Preferred Qualifications If you also had this, it would be great....
- Think strategically, creatively, and drive innovation with a focus on continuous improvement; expertise in successfully driving change & demonstration of delivering transformational projects forward.
- Demonstrate accountability and focus on client needs and creating value for the shareholder.
- Build and develop talent and manage performance of assigned team(s). Effectively manage and lead through change.
- Maximize relationships, build trust, and communicate effectively across business units, staff groups, and geographic locations.
- Expertise with Investment Management Institutional and mutual fund client reporting requirements and expectations
- Vermilion - FactSet company