Global Head of SOX
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- B&FS Finance
- 22 Nov 18
A top tier bank based in Canary Wharf are looking to hire a Global Head of SOX.
The Global Head of SOX is a key and strategic, with high impact and visibility at senior executive level. The role holder is responsible for the global framework and processes that supports the assessment of the effectiveness of the internal controls on financial reporting.
The job holder will be responsible for ensuring that the bank continues to maintain regulatory compliance with Sarbanes Oxley Act 302 & 404, including:
- Ensure SOX attestation process is fit for purpose to meet 302 and 404 requirements
- Ensure successful integration of the SOX framework into the Operational Risk Framework
- Direct the process scoping and risk assessment processes, including leadership of Global Risk Assessment Committee
- Half year and year end reporting for Group Disclosure Committee and Group Audit Committee
- Identify and deliver any SOX training requirements.
- Monitor guidance and updates issued by regulators and determine impact on Group’s SOX methodology
- Liaise with Internal and External Audit, being the main contact point for the SOX assessment.