Our client is a leading global asset manager, and they are looking to recruit an Equity Analyst to cover the Global Healthcare sector.
The Global Healthcare Equity Analyst will be responsible for producing high conviction trade ideas to Portfolio Managers across Long-only strategies.
- Coverage of the Global Healthcare sector with a focus on Pharma, Life Sciences and BioTech
- Generate investment recommendations through company research
- Advise Portfolio Managers on key developments in the sector
- Produce detailed research reports on a broad range of companies in the Healthcare sector
- Attend industry conferences and networking events
- Contribute to weekly investment meetings and present updates on current holdings
- Actively involved in ESG engagement efforts within the Healthcare sector
- 4-10 years work experience as an equity analyst at an asset manager or investment bank
- Detailed knowledge and understanding of the Healthcare sector
- Financial modelling skills
- CFA qualification is preferable
- Exceptional academic background
- Intellectually curious and commercially minded
- Team player