Global Infrastructure Fund seeks Asset Management Analyst
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Energy
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
Leading global infrastructure fund seeks Senior Analyst to join the Asset Management team with 2-4years experience
The fund have a long and successful track record of investing in infrastructure and have closed over 100 investments. They are now one of the largest and have a presence across UK, continental Europe, US and Australia.
The fund targets controlling or co-controlling stakes in its portfolio companies, to enable a strong focus on active asset management post acquisition.
Due to the expansion of the portfolio, the team are now looking to add an Analyst to the Asset Management team.
You will be an Asset Management Senior Analyst in the London-based infrastructure equity team and as such, will have an excellent exposure to the full range of asset management activities across a range of infrastructure sectors.
Role will include:
- Working with the wider asset management team to provide day-to-day asset management oversight on a number of assets in our growing portfolio of infrastructure assets;
- Identify, develop, track and implement key initiatives, alongside company management teams and the fund's asset management team, to deliver business plans and generate value through pro-active asset management;
- Work with company management and asset management team and other specialist functions (e.g. debt advisory, legal, tax) to deliver key strategic initiatives such as refinancings, follow-on acquisitions and growth initiatives at portfolio companies;
- Creation and/or review/update of detailed financial models relating to portfolio companies;
- Detailed analysis of company business plans and investment proposals;
-Implement, improve and monitor periodic reporting by portfolio companies and identify material deviations and actions required;
- Prepare and present regular updates and reporting on portfolio company performance and strategic outlook for internal stakeholders and clients;
- Collaborate with the investment and asset management teams in the development and implementation of business plans and 100 day plans;
- Co-ordination of horizontal asset management initiatives across the European and/or global infrastructure portfolio; and
Qualifications and Experience:
- 2-4years of experience from a top corporate finance/business modelling team from a leading investment bank or accountancy firm
- Experience of working on infrastructure, power, utilities or transport transactions across Europe
- Competent at building and developing complex financial models, as well as having strong powerpoint and presentation skills
- Candidates will need to have a good attention to detail, an analytical mindset, first-class education, be highly numerate and literate, have excellent communication skills and have a genuine motivation and drive to forge a career within infrastructure asset management
- Second European language would be benefical