Global Investment Bank Requiring ECM Senior Associate / VP
- Competitive Basic + Annual Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Arkesden Banking
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
Arkesden Partners has been mandated by a global investment bank to source a senior associate or VP into its ECM team in London
Our client is a leading Investment Bank, with an outstanding global network through its overseas offices. The current growth in the platform has seen the firm take part in a number of highly-publicised transactions in the last two years, with significant cross-border activity helping to deliver the brand in new markets.
Despite this rapid growth, our Client remains committed to offering a lean team environment, allowing its employees the opportunity to gain excellent exposure to deals, clients and senior management. This entrepreneurial culture and approach to corporate finance advisory is an intrinsic part of the firm’s culture, both in the US and in its global overseas network. The firm constantly searches for new and more efficient ways of working, and welcomes the input of its employees in this aspect of the firm’s development.
The ECM team has grown significantly in recent months, both in terms of headcount and revenue, under the leadership of a very well-known and highly respected senior banker. Thanks to the lean team structure within the team, this is a great opportunity for a strong Associate / VP level Candidate to take lead in the execution of global transactions.
The role offers:
- The opportunity to be part of an entrepreneurial culture with minimal risk
- Strong deal flow to maximise execution opportunities
- Ability to build out a strong origination network, driving revenues for the firm
- Opportunity to work in a lean and nimble team
- Excellent growth platform within a global independent investment bank
- Strong exposure to deals, client and senior management
- 4-7 years’ experience within an Investment Bank/Leading Independent Advisor
- Strong experience of executing deals in the ECM space
- Dynamic individual with the ability to perform in a lean and entrepreneurial environment
- Strong educational background
- Additional European languages are considered a plus but are not essential