Global Macro Portfolio Manager
- Competitive + Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Elevate Partners
- 23 Apr 19
Our client, a well established Investment management firm are currently looking to hire a Macro Portfolio Manager to join their experienced front office team in London. The successful candidate will have a demonstrable track record managing securities across the fixed income & equities asset classes.
- Acting within guidelines / Investment Management Agreement to implement investment decisions in the defined asset class to deliver positive investment performance
- Taking responsibility for funds - ranging from straightforward to complex mandates and inclusive of a variety of investment styles
- Fostering a strong collaborative culture within the portfolio management team
- Contributing to cross asset information sharing, informally and formally across the business.
- Analysing market conditions and understanding the investment environment in order to develop informed and measured investment opinions
- CFA qualification preferred
- Significant track record in management of portfolios preferably focused on global macro strategies
- Proven track record of strong, risk-adjusted investment performance and evidence of delivering research and/or investment ideas that contribute to superior, risk adjusted results
- Skill set including fundamental business model and financial statement analysis and ability to form and succinctly articulate investment thesis.
- Able to establish priorities, use independent judgment and make reasoned investment decisions
- Great teamwork, collaboration and stakeholder management
- Well-developed problem solving, decision making and communication skills
- Comfortable marketing ideas and portfolios internally and externally
- Must be a self-starter, self-motivated, and able to work unsupervised
For more information and to arrange a Private & Confidential please contact Kevin Menton by mail at email@example.com or by phone on +353867969970.