Global Macro Quantitative Researcher - Buy Side - London
A leading global macro hedge fund are looking to build out their quantitative capacity in London. The fund is looking for a model driven econometrician/quantitative researcher that will have a strong knowledge of machine learning and asset pricing. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years experience in quantitative research from a leading buy side firm, complemented by a PhD from a top tier academic institution.
• 5 years+ experience in quantitative research, ideally buy-side
• Broad asset class exposure
• Machine learning expertise
• Knowledge of asset pricing models
• Proficiency in at least one programming language, preference for Python
• Based in London or Geneva
• Finance-related PhD from a top tier academic institution
In order to be considered for the role, please send your CV in WORD format to firstname.lastname@example.org
**Please note that this is an extremely high bar client and therefore not all applicants will be contacted for the role.