Global Markets Analyst - Markets Fintech
- £55-80,000 basic + 30% bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Tassell Consulting
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Market analytics and relationship management role working with leading investment banks. For those that are passionate about global markets, and making a difference in a small, global, high-growth and entrepreneurial business.
Are you passionate about the financial markets? Would working in a dynamic and entrepreneurial team of intelligent graduates with cutting edge markets-products sound appealing? Are you keen to make a real difference in your role, working with Senior Heads across the world'd top investment banks?
Our client is a world-leader in market intelligence and analytics. Their solutions are preferred by most top investment banks, helping them better understand their positioning and competitiveness.
We are looking for someone that is passionate about the world of the financial markets. This role is dynamic and varied, helping present information to very senior stakeholders in banks and then working with them on various projects. Perhaps they would like to know why their FX division is not performing well relative to the market? Perhaps they would like a deep dive analysis on their position in a particular geographical market?
To be clear, this is not an 'analytics' role - though somebody who is comfortable disseminating information is clearly at an advantage.
We are looking for:
1. Excellent education and a record of achievement
2. An ability to build relationships with the most senior stakeholders in a bank - either from a front office role or the like
3. Markets and product knowledge is a serious advantage - we are looking for candidates that are passionate about the markets and have their own views on how banks are performing, the trends etc.
4. Ideally front office global markets experience - front office sales, trading, research and business management are areas of interest
This is working in an intelligent group of graduates, who are all passionate about helping investment banks. We are looking for someone who will fit the mould in this team and enjoy working in an inclusive and collegiate atmosphere.
The team is a mix of youth and experience, and is proud to roughly have a 50:50 split between men and women are both junior and senior levels.