Welcome to Natixis
At Natixis, we create tailor-made solutions in Asset & Wealth management, Corporate and Investment banking, Insurance, and payments, with over 16,000 staff members in 38 countries.
At Natixis, you have a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, agile and growing organisation, and to be part of an inspiring team. We offer a competitive remuneration package and generous total reward package and as an inclusive employer, we are also open to considering flexible working arrangements. We continuously work to create an environment that promotes diversity and inclusion in all its forms, across gender, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, ethnicity and background. We believe this creates equal opportunities for our employees - and better outcomes for our clients and communities.
Main responsibilities and duties of the role:
Application deadline: 12 April 2021
* Solid quantitative background
* Strong interest and knowledge in financial markets
* Strong communication & presentation skills
* Strong computer programming experience (Sophis, Sparta, Opto, Fermat, Nat1, MonteCarlo)
* Reliable and strong attention to detail
* Able to work under pressure