- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 22 Jun 18
Global Markets (Equities) AES Quantitative Analyst, ANL/ASO, London, #114210
AES is the flagship product in the firm's electronic trading franchise, which is used to execute orders on behalf of clients in markets around the globe. The role offers an unrivalled opportunity to learn about global electronic trading, working for the industry-recognized market leader in Algorithmic Trading. The successful candidate will work very closely with the trading desk and be directly involved in a challenging and high-profile area of the finance industry. The role will also entail quantitative work across the broader European Cash Equities platform.
- Focus on intraday equity markets and how that translates into analysing execution algorithms.
- Projects include pre-trade analytics/estimates, post trade analytics and TCA, both bespoke and platform wide
- Further work includes client specific analysis and recommendations in an execution consulting style manner, producing externally facing reports, and may include client facing responsibilities if appropriate
- MI reporting, Best Execution analysis, Data Analysis and Provision across Cash Equities.
- Tech development will be required with automation a big focus, though exact responsibilities will depend on the candidate and their experience/expertise
- Primarily an agency execution focus rather than a proprietary trading focus
Scientific academic background (physics/maths/engineering/etc, Masters or Phd)
Significant Plusses include
- Programming (e.g. Matlab or other mathematical/statistical packages) and demonstrated ability to automate repetitive tasks in a Windows environment
- Visualisation tools (e.g. Tableau)
- Experience with Tick data (e.g. onetick).
- Experience with automated agency trading systems a significant plus
- Experience with program trading requirements alongside agency equity algo experience
- Experience analysing and making concrete suggestions to adjust client trading styles
- Experience with best execution reporting
- Some experience in a quantitative role in a major financial institution is a plus
- Ability to perform under pressure, both on individual and team assignments
- Excellent communication skills, written and conversational