- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Apr 18
Global Markets, Equity Research Analyst - Beverages, ASO, London #103592
The position will focus on providing equity research and investment ideas to our asset management and institutional client base. You will work closely with internal sales, sales trading and trading teams.
Duties would include:
- Analysis of key macro and micro trends affecting the Beverages sector.
- Understanding and analysing company results
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Monitoring of news flow and updating models
- Formulate and present thematic and stock-specific research which will have a direct impact on investment decisions and outcomes
- Analyse and present data from various sources to draw investment conclusions
- Present investment ideas to key clients of the Firm
- Support other CS businesses globally by providing insight into trends affecting the industry, its customers and the wider economy
- Experience working within a corporate environment
- Experience as research analyst experience covering the Beverages sector.
- Client marketing experience - essential
- Minimum degree qualified or equivalent, ACA or CFA preferable
- Excellent mathematical and financial modelling skills
- Excellent presentation and written and verbal interpersonal skills
This role will require ongoing certification under the Certification Regime.