- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 17 Jan 19
Global Markets, HOLT Client Data Analyst, ASO, London #123519
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
HOLT is a team within Credit Suisse that helps investors make better decisions by using an objective framework for comparing and valuing stocks. The return on capital framework is proprietary to Credit Suisse. HOLT is not part of Credit Suisse Research. HOLT's flexible platform provides an objective view of over 20,000 companies worldwide. Evolving for over 30 years, HOLT's rigorous methodology examines accounting information, converts it to cash and then values that cash.HOLT provides investors with a unique and consistent approach to benchmarking corporate performance across time and countries with a methodology that eliminates distortions in accounting statements, enabling clients to focus on decision-making rather than on data collecting.
HOLT remains committed to delivering valuable insights and to enhancing the investment process. Our robust data, innovative platform, and superior services establishes HOLT as a market leader for strategic insights into corporate performance and valuation, across fixed income and equity markets globally.
• With an adept understanding HOLT, addressing client data queries proactively and expertly , servicing European time zone
• Generating and automating client reports and data products, working with US and Asia counterparts
• Ownership of the accuracy and timeliness of the data used to rebalance the QIS HOLT Factor Indices
• Documenting the HOLT databases and related structures
• Developing tools to research and visualize data/content
• Enhance the HOLT framework through empirical research, data analysis and modelling.
• Utilize Statistical Packages R and STATA to perform advanced statistical analysis and create macroeconomic insight.
• Interested candidates should have a Bachelor's Degree in an analytic concentration (Economics, Engineering, Statistics or Data Science) or a Finance related degree with demonstrable technical capability.
• Sound understanding of HOLT framework and valuation
• Strong Excel skills including programming applications for Excel
• Experience with SQL
• Experience with R and other statistical or data analysis or visualization tools/languages
• Experience with financial data and related platforms (Factset, Bloomberg) is a plus
This role will require ongoing certification under the Certification Regime.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
Closing Date: 20th January 2019