- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 24 Mar 19
Global Markets (ITS - Fixed Income) Quant Developer eMacro Platform, ASO or VP, London, #128110
Credit Suisse is investing in its Macro electronic trading business, continuing to develop state-of-the-art models for price formation, trade execution and risk management as well as building a comprehensive suite of client-focussed analysis tools and execution-related services. eMacro is a rapidly changing environment and we are building expert teams dedicated to continually delivering new and exciting leading-edge solutions.
This candidate will work within the Global eMacro Platform team, building and improving the current suite of pricing and hedging tools, and continuing the drive to full automation. The role requires a core development capability coupled with a strong quantitative background in engineering, maths, statistics or physics. Above all, we value attitude, aptitude, and a demonstrated passion for technology.
• Building the next generation pricing and hedging tools for the eFX business.
• Core development in C++/Java/C#. Emphasis on C++.
• Quantitative analysis of trade, price and system performance metrics, particularly with regards applicati
• Strong academic quantitative background in engineering, maths, statistics or physics
• Excellent development experience in C++ and Java/C#. Emphasis on C++.
• Excellent experience of application development
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Domain knowledge in FX G10, Emerging Markets or other Fixed Income products.
• Experience in application of machine learning models
• Experience in understanding and analysing market and trade data to identify themes and opportunities