For our client, a global gas and oil company, we are currently searching for Global Mobility CPO Back End Manager. You would be an integral part of theirs transition from an International Oil Company to an Integrated Energy Company is the entry of electrical vehicle (EV) charging markets in key countries e.g. Germany.
Job title: Global Mobility CPO Back End Manager
Job location: Sunbury on Thames
Industry: Gas & Oil
Employment type: contract (11 months)
Daily rate: £400 - £450
For our client, a global gas and oil company, we are currently searching for Global Mobility CPO Back End Manager. You would be an integral part of theirs transition from an International Oil Company to an Integrated Energy Company is the entry of electrical vehicle (EV) charging markets in key countries e.g. Germany. Their mission is to make charging fast and hassle-free, charging points will soon be used by a rapidly growing customer base. This is an opportunity to join a business with an envious position in a fast-growing market and ultimately help enable more people to transition to electric vehicles. You will not just be part of the biggest change in the automotive industry for a century - you will be at the forefront of it as we shape the EV charging market in key regions. The purpose of the role of Global Mobility CPO Back End Manager to contribute to the roll-out of the global mobility scale-up programme, initially focused on delivery in Germany and key European markets.
What you'll do:
- Owner of the charger IoT-Solution and relationship holder with telecommunications company
- Preparation of site go-lives related back-end set-up, set-up of new locations and activation/management of sim-cards
- Owner of an end-to-end charger configuration and alignment with hardware producer to find the best fit for our client's use-cases
- Troubleshooting and support for issues related to software and possible escalation to a hardware supplier and maintenance party
- Relationship holder with has.to.be operations lead to identify continuous improvement and deployment of new software features
- Owner of charger POI; connections to 3rd parties to share charger data
- Work closely with the EV and substation delivery teams to support the delivery of the global mobility scale-up targets.
- Work closely with the applicable contractors/suppliers/teams to safely deliver the EV installation in an efficient manner.
- Work closely with the project manager in each applicable region to contribute to the success of the project and raise concerns/ask for support early.
- Play a key role in delivering the externally committed target of 70,000 EV units by 2030.
- Support the head of the programme with creating a standard delivery and execution model across each region for the delivery of EVs
- Work with our regional businesses and support their execution strategies and in year deliveries.
- Develop and own the global roll out plan across each region.
- Develop and own the global risk management process across each region.
- Create and implemented key project management process to maintain our go-live schedule
- Contribution to the development of annual plans and budgets.
- The incumbent delivers the following SMART outcomes:
- 1 Zero HSSE incidents
- 2 Cost for installation below […] Euro per customer site with […] charge points
- 3 Successful commissioning of […] customer sites in 2021
What you have:
- A thorough understanding of the software and operating model of the EV infrastructure system.
- Strong knowledge of EV charging technology and thorough understanding of the operation and structures of charging networks and how they are integrated.
- A strong experience in terms of track record on delivering actual projects or in supporting complex project management.
- A good understanding of the hardware and software components within the EV system.
- 5+ years' experience in software configuration
- Broad professional experience in software and project management delivery
- Direct experience of the applicable standards and programmes to support the delivery of the role.
- Fluent in English
- Excellent university degree in engineering or comparable education.