- City of London
- Jun 13, 2022
- £50k - £55k
Morgan McKinley is supporting a Big 4 Accounting firm in their recruitment for a Global Mobility Tax Assistant Manager on a permanent basis located in their London offices
Are you interested in joining a Big 4 Accounting Practice as a Global Mobility Assistant Manager?
Working as part of a well established team and a diverse portfolio of Financial Services clients, you'll work on established expatriate programmes, as well as supporting with process improvement and some businesses who may be developing their first global mobility processes. The responsibilities:
As a Global Mobility Tax Assistant Manager you will be responsible for:
- Responsibility of a client portfolio and managing global assignee populations
- Conducting tax briefings, completing tax returns and providing advisory services
- Conduct arrival/departure briefings
- The completion of ongoing client due diligence requirements
- Assist on ad-hoc tax projects and technical assignments
- Support the development of more junior team members
Ideally we are seeking an individual with demonstrable UK Expat tax experience and is ATT or CTA qualified. A desirable would be experience gained with FS clients.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.