Global Realty Services Specialist, Associate 2 - London
Who we are looking for
We are seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to join the Global Realty Services team based in London. The successful candidate will be keen to learn and develop in all aspects of Corporate Real Estate but also to bring fresh ideas and new ways of thinking as we modernise and transform as a company for the future. They will be responsible for supporting the UK & Ireland region which will offer interesting opportunities to develop new relationships and take on new challenges. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. The company is in the process of undertaking significant transformation in all aspects of the business. Our role is to support the development of the 'Workplace of the Future' providing a collaborative and innovative work environment for our staff whilst still maintaining critical services and infrastructure. Our aim is to make the office a destination that our staff look forward to coming to.
Join us if making your mark in the corporate real estate industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As an Associate you will be responsible for supporting the GRS team in the UK and Ireland in the following areas::
What we value
- Occupier Relationship Management
- Property Management
- Financial Management
- Project Management
- Vendor Management
- Occupational Health & Safety (H&S)
- Environmental sustainability
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Excellent attitude and approach
- Critical thinker who is motivated and ambitious
- Excellent communicator
- Willing to learn and take on challenges
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and any other applications such as AutoCad, Project Management Software would be advantageous
- Candidates would ideally have recently graduated with a degree in a related discipline such as building surveying, real estate or engineering that would support them in managing occupational real estate portfolio.
- Candidates with 1-2 years relevant work experience would also be considered.
Some travel may be required What will they get in return?
About State Street What we do.
- Support in pursuing industry accreditation in relevant field
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills on the job
- Mentorship/Job Shadowing
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Corenet (or similar) Membership including access to Webinars, Networking Events etc..
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers