Global Repository Services - Business Operations Analyst
- 40-50k plus benefits and bonus programme
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Chicago Mercantile Exchange
- 12 Mar 18 2018-03-12
The role is responsible for client focused activities covering on-boarding through relationship management and upselling of the global portfolio of CME Global Repository Services (“GRS”) trade repositories and related services.
Analyst, GRS Business Operations Analyst (London)
The CME Global Repository Services (“GRS”) business line is a leading operator of regulated Trade Repositories (TR) and related services for Australian, Canadian, European Union and US derivatives markets. GRS operates innovative, cost effective and efficient cross-asset class solutions to all client segments.
The role is responsible for client focused activities covering on-boarding through relationship management and upselling of the global portfolio of CME Global Repository Services (“GRS”) trade repositories and related services. The person will establish and deliver a superior service experience outside of product functionality through activity analysis, serving as a product & regulatory specialist and proactive relationship management.
Key elements to this position include acting as an escalation point to Level 1 client services team, owning relationship management of named client accounts, assisting in new functionality roll-outs, and improving and maintaining systems and processes related to account management. Other responsibilities will include pre-sales support for new clients, upsell to existing clients and manage full sales engagements for certain in-bound small prospects. This role requires working with business support teams (eg, registration, client services, billing) to ensure a superior client experience.
- Account Management: Focus on management relationships of named key accounts plus support all remaining clients during working hours. Coordinate client onboarding on the GRS reporting platforms. Independent and proactive client management across all jurisdictions.
- Product Specialist: Capture client requirements & provide feedback to product groups. Testing and rolling out new functionality to clients, and tracking post deployment satisfaction.
- Level 2 Support: Act as an escalation point for Level 1 client services teams for production related issues within the relevant time zone, take the necessary steps for deeper investigations and issue classification, liaise with internal development teams and product groups on bug fixes and enhancements.
- Business Intelligence: Independent analysis on client activity, trends, and data extracts through SQL queries and use of non-development tools.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Engineering, Computer Science, Business or Finance
- Experience in similar role
- Services/software business experience
- CRM experience
About CME Group
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, Houston, London, Calgary, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,700 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
The most advanced trading technology;
Industry-leading clearing capabilities;
A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
A great place to work
With this strong foundation in place, and building on the history of CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX, we continue to grow our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets.See Job Description