Global Securities Inventory Optimization Manager VP
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
- This role offers the candidate an opportunity to influence the Securities strategy within and improve the overall client experience.
- Focus areas will be to improve Settlement Efficiency and Straight Through Processing Rates.
- Responsible to provide their manager with regular updates on progress and demonstrate how results have been achieved.
- Opportunity to identify issues in the front to back process and be able to process re-engineer in order to remediate those issues.
- The role involves detailed understanding of inventory management processes so a key objective is to review, identify and implement improvements.
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
- Extensive experience in Securities Settlements and Middle Office.
- Good understanding of the full trade lifecycle, end to end for all Securities products.
- Extensive knowledge of Inventory, Financing and Stock record.
- Be an expert on Market and product knowledge and understand the restrictions.
- Detailed understanding of the CSDR cost impact of fails and be able to look at the opportunity to reduce those costs.
- Knowledge of Front Office Order Management Systems is hugely beneficial, especially Global 1 and Vision for SBL & Repo products.
- Experience of Reference Data and how each component impacts the trade lifecycle.
- Experience across multiple securities markets and products.
- Outstanding interpersonal, communications skills and be able to present to a senior audience.
- Have multi-year experience working with IT to plan and deliver solutions with effective success on BRD, FRD and UAT project management skills.
- Results-oriented with strong attention to details and problem solving skills.
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success