Global Transaction Reporting Manager
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Miryco Consultants Ltd
- 07 Jan 19
We are working with a top tier Asset Management firm who looking for a Global Transaction Reporting Manager to lead their Regulatory Reporting team. The role focus will span post trade regulatory requirements, including the regimes of MiFID II (including best execution + post-trade transparency) , EMIR, ASIC, & SFTR (securities lending & repos), alongside leading a growing team and implementing large scale projects.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 3 years leadership experience
- Expert knowledge of post trade regulatory requirements, the regimes of MiFID II (including best execution + post-trade transparency) , EMIR, ASIC, & SFTR (securities lending & repos).
- Knowledge of Asset classes including Derivatives, Fixed Income and Equity.
- Experience implementing large scale IT projects.
- Up to £80k + generous bonus, based in London.
- Knowledge of Charles River (CRD), Aladdin would be advantageous for this position.
Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.