Google Cloud Presales Architect
Looking for Google Cloud Presales Architect having extensive knowledge of Google Cloud Platform (GCP). He / She will be part of a large global presales team handling global clients for Cloud & Infrastructure Services. His/her responsibilities would include providing comprehensive GCP solutions, architect complete Cloud blueprint, differentiate between other Cloud Service Providers like AWS and Azure. Have strong base and understanding around GCP underlined Software, Google App engine, Compute Engine, Containers, Kubernetes, Stackdriver, Velostrata Automation, Compute, Storage, Virtualization, Consolidation, Transformation & Migration Solutions and provide complete pre-sales support in this domain. Also, would be responsible for HLD/LLD for large global transformation and cloud adaption solutions. He /she would need to work closely with sales leadership teams and other practices. Will be responsible for making client presentations, building Techno-Commercial proposals for GCP including architectures, BOQ and pricing.
This role provides enormous exposure to customer needs, global travel, latest technology trends and a truly global experience of large outsourcing deals.
The responsibilities include but not restricted to:
- Provide winning solutions as part of the pre-sales process including responding to formal or informal Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and Requests for Information (RFIs) from existing and prospective clients.
- Good experience and hands on experience on Google App engine, Compute Engine and Kubernetes.
- Experience in using Velostrata migration for cloud migrations
- Understanding of IAM, Organizations, Projects, Roles and policies.
- Thorough understanding of Kubernetes, dockers and containers.
- Hands on experience on google cloud shell, deploy docker containers, deploy apps.
- Experience of storage technologies Cloud storage, BigQuery,
- Experience of database technologies, must know how to use Cloud SQL, Spanner, BigTable, etc.
- Knowledge and hands on experience on Stackdriver, pub-sub, VPC, Subnets, route tables, Load balancers, firewall etc.
- Design, build and implement new solutions on Google cloud platform.
- Engineer, build and implement productivity and investigation tools to increase efficiency for Technical Solutions Engineering.
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for internal teams to resolve technical deployment obstacles, improve product's vision, and make our customers more successful.
- Ability to handle pre-sales queries for all technical support opportunities for GCP solutions
- Provide clear differentiators from other CSPs
- Providing detailed HLD and LLD
- This role primarily involves customer facing and customer interactions and ability to drive workshops / road-show's / presentations
- Coordinate with organization's BDM's, internal service lines, Practices, Account Managers to formulate accurate and timely response to RFP/RFIs.
- Solutions around GCP sub-solutions - cloud provisioning, orchestration & brokerage, Containers, Kubernetes etc.
- Solutions around Hybrid Cloud and Private Clouds - IAAS model
- Private Cloud to GCP Migration - data and workloads
- Experience in estimation and costing for System Integration and Managed Services effort.
- Define industry and customer specific value proposition.
- Track market and competition and coming out with innovative ideas to be most relevant in the market place.
- Work towards enabling thought leadership for the Practice.
- Strong pre-sales orientation. Should have breadth of technology understanding.
- GCP Certified Professional Architect / Associate
- Exposure to large Solution Designs, Sizing, Product configuration and consulting experience for High-Level and Low-Level Cloud Solution Architecture and preparation of high level BOQ.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent customer handling skills.
- Open to ~30% International Travel.
Strong team player and ability to work in cross-functional teams.
"Wipro is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and makes all employment and employment-related decisions without regard to a person's race, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status protected by applicable law"