Governance Lead - Global Technology Infrastructure - VP
The GTI EMEA Technology Governance Lead role is a VP role and provides a key function within GTI EMEA management agenda. The role is based in London and reports to the GTI EMEA Production Services Lead.
This role is intended to provide function that delivers across a number of areas, including:
• Provide oversight to Regional Technical Leads with Inter-affiliate Services (IAS) review and re-certifications, working with all relevant stakeholders
• Provide oversight as Portfolio Manager on Third Party Oversight Committees where external services are taken on from vendors across the EMEA location
• Working with in-country Legal and Compliance teams to ensure GTI services conform to local reporting requirements on utilising new products (e.g Internal/Public Cloud, O365 etc.)
• Provide senior management reporting of GTI EMEA Production Services through a variety of forums (LORCC, BD7, GTI EMEA Service Reviews)
• Lead the GTI EMEA Service Review meetings across GTI EMEA with GTI Core Teams, Regional Technical Leads and GTI EMEA Senior Management
• Partner with CTC stakeholders to ensure governance of BCP, BIA and Risks and Issues across GTI EMEA
• Collaboration with GTI EMEA Regional Tech Leads, EWP Product Delivery Leads on all technical governance requests that arise from any Audit RFI or general technology governance queries Key Skills / Attributes / Work Experience:
• Technology Governance experience, either within Banking or other Technology firm
• Experience managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
• Knowledge of procurement, supplier management and third party oversight.
• Proven track record of metrics management and presenting to key stakeholders
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be able to communicate orally and in writing - across functions and teams, up and down the chain of command
• Strong analytic skills
• Strong organization and customer service skills
• Extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
• Strong negotiation skills, knowing how to challenge the status quo especially in large organisations
• Strong understanding inter-affiliate services within Legal Entities across EMEA and understanding compliance models QUALIFICATIONS:
• Technology experience, a significant amount of which has been at the senior staff level, working with multiple technologies and complex, large scale, cross-functional product / production / service delivery, preferably in the financial services industry
• Broad technical knowledge across all infrastructure services (Compute, Storage, Voice and Data Networks, End User Services)
• Experience in production service governance around Incident/Problem/Change
• Experience in management Issues/Risks in within Technology organisations
• Experience in governance of BCP/BIA plans
• Familiar with dealing with Third Party Oversight, Compliance and Legal teams when deploying products in different legal entities across EMEA
• Ability to operate and execute in an agile approach
• Be able to run small to medium sized projects and governance