- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Broadgate Search Ltd
- 05 Dec 17 2017-12-05
My client, a fast growing merchant bank based in London is currently looking for a Governance Manager to join their growing premium finance sector.
The successful candidate will provide guidance on all elements of operational risk including infosec, governance, policy control and data protection.
You will sit and work very closely with the compliance team, ensuring risks and there mitigation's are understood across the business.
Some of the daily responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Oversee the team working on data protection, , documentation, and monitoring, ensuring process and procedures of the relevant legislation and regulation are applied.
- Monitor and assist with business and privacy impact assessments for projects and changes where necessary Provide guidance in solution & control design from an information security perspective.
- Foster a programme to provide ongoing assurance of the operational effectiveness of controls
- embed a security and compliance mind-set into the day to day running of the organisation
- regularly review whether the business and suppliers meet policy requirements
- Establish effective management reporting of all governance issues and conduct risk.
To provide leadership and direction to the team to ensure appropriate training and career development.
If you believe you would be a good fit for this role and would be keen to hear more, please get int touch.