Our client a reputable buyside institution require a "Governance & Reporting Manager", on a maternity leave cover basis - 12 months. The individual will be assisting the CRO in developing and delivering Governance & Reporting activities for their Risk & Compliance function.
Our client a reputable buyside institution require a "Governance & Reporting Manager", on a maternity leave cover basis - 12 months.
The individual will be assisting the CRO in developing and delivering Governance & Reporting activities for their Risk & Compliance function. On a day to day basis the individual will perform the following:
- Assist the CRO in developing and enhancing reporting for the Executive Board and associated sub-committees on all Risk & Compliance matters
- Manage actions from the CRO office, ensuring these are prioritised, and actions are complete within the agreed timelines
- Coordinate Risk and Control governance and reporting projects across the function, and liaising with other functions and businesses
- Produce high quality risk & control reporting and MI commentary for senior management and the Board of Risk & Audit Committee
- Oversee Risk and Control training.
- Involved in ad-hoc projects, working, and supporting the CRO, and understanding regulatory and internal procedures
- Maintaining up to date knowledge of internal policies, procedures, regulations, and codes of business to support the CRO
- The individual requires excellent analysis, drafting, written and verbal skills
- Understanding of risk and compliance concepts, strong ethics, and principles
- Extensive experience gained in a Risk or Compliance working within the Financial Services sector preferably within Wealth Management or the Advice sector
- Good knowledge of the FCA, other regulatory requirements and expectations relating to Governance & Risk Management
- Strong Project Management skills
- Knowledge and experience of interpreting and applying FCA requirements
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting and growing business, offering a varied and challenging role, and working alongside a highly distinguished CRO in the buyside market.
Please contact me on or on my mobile 07860690212