Governance and Reporting Manager
- GBP350 - GBP550 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Contract, Full time
- Morgan McKinley
- 16 Aug 18 2018-08-16
A UK Wealth and Investment Management Firm are looking for a Governance and Reporting Contractor to take a leading role in driving and supporting enhancements to the governance of management information.
The purpose of this role is:
To take a leading role in driving and supporting enhancements to the governance of
and management information in line with new regulatory developments impacting wealth management.
- Support the Head of Business risk and all business areas in identifying requirements, format, content and frequency for delivery of key management information (MI) to business segment heads and committees.
- Identify areas of inefficiency / process enhancement which could add value to the business.
- Take a leading role in managing a project to ensure the clear articulation and documentation of delegated authorities throughout the business, in alignment with the Senior Manager Regime (SM&CR) project requirements.
Technical Skills/ Competencies:
- Excellent communication and influencing skills, with the ability to interact at all levels of the organisation.
- Good organisational and project administration skills
- Regulatory awareness; good understanding of the current and future regulatory landscape as it impacts Wealth Management
- Prior experience of delivering or developing governance and reporting frameworks
- Knowledge of SM&CR requirements would be an advantage
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.