This is an excellent opportunity for a high achieving recent graduate with any degree background to join a financial risk and regulatory advisory consultancy, based in Mayfair. In this role, you will learn how to support top tier investment clients in navigating an environment of increasingly complex financial risk and regulation. This is a unique opportunity to kickstart a career within financial services consulting, working closely with two industry-leading partners as part of a high performing, innovative team culture.
Start date: ASAP, Summer 2021
Title: Graduate Analyst
- Supporting the successful delivery of risk and regulatory projects for clients.
- Being assigned ownership for a key regulatory change initiative (e.g. ESG) and having responsibility for it going forward (building propositions, thought pieces, marketing materials etc).
- Supporting the ongoing regulatory scanning / updates initiative and writing briefs for the team and for select clients.
- Assisting with sales pitch documents and involvement in the tender process.
- Attending sales pitches.
- Shadowing the Partners and Senior Consultants on engagements,
- Providing direct assistance to the two Partners; ex-Deloitte and ex-Vanguard.
- Company administrative and other ad hoc work where required.
Progression: Over a two-year period, the objective is to become a Senior Consultant, although you will be given considerable responsibility from Day 1.
- First Class or Upper 2.1 degree in any subject
- Excellent A Level grades
- An interest in consulting, financial risk and/or regulation
- Attention to detail, highly analytical.
- A self-starter, takes initiatives to broaden knowledge.
- Effective relationship management skills, building long-term trust with clients, helping the client to identify/define needs and manage client/business expectations
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Salary: £28,000 with discretionary bonuses
Location: Mayfair, London
“Please note, our client is unable to offer sponsorship for this opportunity. Finally, should you not be contacted within five working days of submitting your application, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the opportunity. We will, however, be in touch should there be any other opportunities of potential interest that are suiting to your skills.”
For similar opportunities, follow Miryco Consultants on LinkedIn.