See job description for details
Graduate Data Visualization Consultant Tasks
- Interact with domain experts from different industries to understand and tackle challenging problems
- Work closely with business users to ensure you have a clear understanding of the data to be visualised, the required aggregations and Key Performance Indicators, to advise them on the best way to visualise their data
- Create complex data visualisations and dashboards using Business Intelligence tools with focus on Tableau and Power BI
- Work closely with business users to fine-tune the dashboards and troubleshoot any issues
- Generate reports and presentations to communicate findings to clients and stakeholders
- Work in team with other technical people in the data space: Data Engineers, Data Scientists, MLOps Engineers, Data Visualization Specialists
- Extensive training opportunities are available to all our consultants, with detailed learning paths to guide you along the way
- Structured career progression, at Reply we encourage career growth and we will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Diverse and vibrant work environment - you will be surrounded by peers who share your passion about data and technology
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges or Labcamps
- Your education doesn't need to stop here! Reply prides itself on continuously exploring emerging technologies
- Opportunity to work on projects with some of the world's leading brands
About Data Reply Data Reply
- A minimum 2.1 Bachelor's degree is required, but a Master's is preferred. Acceptable degrees are: Business/Management, IT/Computer Science, Statistics/Math, Data Analytics, Business Analytics, Data Science.
- Excellent communications skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
- A passion for technology and ability to quickly acquire new skills and tools.
- An excellent understanding of key foundational concepts (e.g. data visualisation, statistics, databases) is needed as a foundation on which to build.
- A foundational knowledge of SQL at the level taught in university courses. We do not require commercial experience with it.
- Flexibility regarding local and international travel (of course after the pandemic) and working across different client projects.
is the Reply group company offering a broad range of advanced analytics and AI-powered data services
. We operate across different industries and business functions, working directly with executive level professionals and Chief Officers enabling them to achieve meaningful outcomes through effective use of data.
We support companies in designing and implementing human-centered data products to turn embryonic ideas into enterprise solutions. We aim at handling trade-offs among business requirements and technical constraints, developing holistic Big Data architectures and ensuring cybersecurity and data protection.